Make fractions fun! Our wooden fraction circles starter kit is the perfect blend of education and fun. A visual math manipulative, it makes learning fractions easy. Explore all the possibilities with this intuitive tool and toy and watch your child flourish.
Wooden Fraction Circles Starter Toy Kit
· Educational and creative toy inspired by Montessori and Waldorf education principles·
· Dark walnut base
· Fraction pieces are made of ash
· 4 fraction pieces—1/2,1/4, and two 1/8
· Mix and match to make a whole circle
· Base measures approx. 5”
· Circle, put together, measures 4”
· Eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced wood
· Tested and CPSC approved and compliant
If you’re adding extensions to your fraction circles kit, please leave what fraction you would like in the “Notes to Seller” box at checkout.
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
Please note that the smaller the fraction, smaller the pieces get and becoming a choking hazard and sharp. So not for kids under age 6.
HOW IT’S MADE
All of our toys are made using the highest quality wood, non-toxic paints, and sealants that are food safe. The CPSC approval is made by third party labs and we maintain an up to date compliance certificate at all times.
What is included
4 fraction pieces—1/2,1/4, and two ⅛